● What is a cookie ?According to the french DPA, a cookie is a small data file stored by a server in the browser of a user and which is associated with a website. This file is automatically returned on subsequent contacts with the same domain.
● What types of cookies are stored on the website ?Essentials cookies : they enable the website to function properly and securely Functional cookies : They record your technical choices (language, consent of cookies etc.) so that you don’t have to set it every time you enter the website. Audience measurement cookies : They enable Digitalent to collect statistical data about the interactions between users and the website. Those measurements are made with the tool Google Analytics which also uses the data collected to promote and develop its own products. If you want to know more about Google analytics, you can read the confidentiality rules of Google Analytics.
● Why are these cookies stored ?The purposes of the collection of cookies on the Site are respectively:
- proper and secure browse
- record technical choices
- Build a statistical base of site frequentation
● Am I entitled to refuse or manage cookie storage ?When the user enters the website, essential and functional cookies are automatically set and are not subordinated to prior consent. The tool cookie management enables users to withdraw or add consent concerning the different cookies. Audience measurement cookies are not set until the user explicitly accepts them : he needs to tick the box “accept” on the banner that appears during his first visit to the website. This consent can be managed at any time via the tool “cookie management”. This consent is valid for a 6 months period and will be at this deadline renewed via the appearance of a new banner. Disabling cookies does not entrave the normal functioning of the website. If the user isn’t eager to manage cookies at the website level, he is enabled to disable them directly from his browser according to the CNIL’s guidelines : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-conseils-de-la-cnil-pour-maitriser-votre-navigateur.
● How long are cookies related data stored ?
- Essential cookies are stored for a 11 months period from the date of their deposit
- Functional cookies are stored for a 6 months period from the date of their deposit
- Audience measurement cookies are stored for a 6 months period from the date of their deposit